This site lays no claim to any copyright of others materials and just meant as a tool to help others enjoy content they love in a new way.
Find Pathfinder 2nd Edition Here: Paizo or Archives of Nethys
Support at Patreon or Ko-Fi

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Death's Door Inspired Build

 So have been playing Death's Door lately; Crow and the after life I am surprised I didn't get this game sooner, and well gave me a little inspiration for a build. Pretty straight forward, Tengu with Duskwalker heritage, Bounty Hunter Background. Grab the Ghost Hunter Ancestry Feat to easily fight ghosts. Did double 3s in Dex and Str to make it easier to swap weapons but the sheet I went with longsword.

If you want to see the full build/use it you can grab it here.

Also played around in Hero Forge a bit.

Beakface

The Crow




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sonic the Hedgehog inspired Build for Starfinder 1e

 Got to go Fast! Today I try to bring Sonic the Hedgehog into Starfinder! I actually done this once before using Operative because they can ...